Friday 1 July 2016

Sacra Liturgia UK and Fota IX

The summer is upon us, and I shall be attending both Sacra Liturgia UK in London and Fota IX in Cork. The papers due to be delivered at both conferences sound fascinating, and I'm really looking forward to them! I'm also looking forward to meeting in real life a few people who I have only spoken to over the internet, as well as many others who are passionate about the Catholic Church and her liturgy.

By nature I am an introvert, so I can be a little shy at times, but if you are a reader of this blog or New Liturgical Movement and are attending either Sacra Liturgia or Fota (or both!), please introduce yourself to me and we can have a nice chat about liturgy-related things, life in general, or whatever you like!

A reminder of what I look like for those who want to talk
to me about lectionaries and other liturgical topics

I will also have a few copies of my book Index Lectionum: A Comparative Table of Readings for the Ordinary and Extraordinary Forms of the Roman Rite for those who are interested in looking at it in the flesh, as it were, and I might be persuaded to part with some of them at a discounted price... :-)

1 comment:

  1. I came across your book on the website, ‘Homiletic and Pastoral Review’. As someone who attends both OF and EF Masses I am interested in the topic of your book but I was actually more struck by the information that you are a convert from evangelical Protestantism. I could name a considerable number of converts from evangelical Protestantism. They feature on Marcus Grodi’s ’The Journey Home’. But they are almost all Americans. Apparently there are lots of American converts from evangelical Protestantism to Catholicism and quite a few are clergy. But British converts, especially clergy, seem to be thin on the ground. Or are they? What is your perception of this? Are you aware of many other British converts from evangelical Protestantism to Catholicism? And have you told your conversion story anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

All comments go into the moderation queue, to help eliminate spam.