Tuesday 21 May 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to another new Catholic blog! 

The purpose of this blog is twofold, at least to start off with. Firstly, I am currently creating various tables and resources to make my own Lectionary studies a little easier, and I'd like to share them with like-minded people in the hope that they find them useful. Secondly, I'll be posting links to other websites and blogs focused around the Lectionary, and I'll also be compiling a reading list of books I've found useful - maybe even the odd book review every now and then.

At the moment, this probably isn't going to be the sort of blog that gets updated every day. (I don't have the time for that sort of thing at the moment!) It might develop that way in the future - we shall see...!

I will be uploading my study aids and resources as they are finished, and I hope that people find them helpful and profitable for their own studies. Please let me know via email if you spot any mistakes or have any suggestions as to how they might be improved. Let me know about any websites, blogs or books that you find useful as well - if I agree then they'll get a link! ;-)

May God bless you all! 

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments go into the moderation queue, to help eliminate spam.